Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 12:59:54 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: gitweb->cgit

Hi,
As some ppl noticed, I rather abruptly took down the old gitweb source
browsing interface a while back and replaced it with cgit. This broke
a lot of links around the web, so I've put back in its place a
redirector script that attempts to map the old gitweb urls to their
cgit equivalents. If you notice any urls that fail to redirect
correctly, please let me know.