Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 23:26:58 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: musl 0.9.5 release and new website

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 03:53:41PM +0200, Szabolcs Nagy wrote:
> * Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx> [2012-09-15 04:12:27 -0400]:
> > website, http://www.musl-libc.org, which is hopefully a lot more
>
> i would http redirect the non 'www.' prefixed host
> to the 'www.' prefixed one
>
> with thttpd you can do it by using a musl-libc.org
> cgi script like
>
> #!/bin/sh
> U="http://www.musl-libc.org$PATH_INFO"

Wow, thanks! I had no idea how this $PATH_INFO thing worked, but it's
very nice. Is this thttpd-specific, or is it the generic way
webservers work when a non-final path element is not a directory but
instead a script? cgit is supposed to do something like this, but I
couldn't get it to work so I hacked it to use the ugly old
query-string style urls, but it would be a lot nicer if I could have
just:

http://git.musl-libc.org/musl/tree/README

etc..