Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 20:09:51 -0700
From: nwmcsween@...il.com
To: "musl@...ts.openwall.com" <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: documenting musl

IMO documentation should be inline with code, I've banged my head on the wall countless times reading musl source wrt linuxisms, etc. a good inline doc style is Rocco style literate inline documentation / Donald Knuth style literate documentation. I also doubt any normal inline documentation has any measurable compiler overhead.