Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 15:42:59 +0200
From: Daniel Cegiełka <daniel.cegielka@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: documenting musl

2012/9/8 Kurt H Maier <khm-lists@...ma.in>:
>> lib9? I don't know how lib9 is compatible with the musl...
>
> Ok.  If you promise to stop pasting random terminal shit, I promise to
> remember you don't care about anything at all except mandoc.

ok.
correct me, but it lib9 is a libc implementation on Plan9 OS. I
understand that you (suckless.org) port it into Linux. Maybe it's
better to use musl instead lib9? I presented my opinion and I
understand that you have a different opinion, but please, why do you
think it would be a better solution than mandoc etc.? mandoc, like
musl, is a new and fresh solution with supports modern expectations
for the documentation system. Why old troff will be better?

best regards,
Daniel