Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 20:46:49 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: proposed default-features patch

Hi all,

Here is my first try at implementing "default features". In the
interest of efficiency/laziness, #include <features.h> is only added
to headers which inspect at least one feature test macro. Some of the
places it's added may actually be unnecessary, for example if the only
feature test macro tested is _GNU_SOURCE, but I don't think it
matters.

Comments welcome.

Rich

View attachment "default-features-try1.diff" of type "text/plain" (15054 bytes)