Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 14:30:22 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: TODO items for immediate future/next release

Hi all,
Here's my current list of what I want to accomplish in the immediate
future (hopefully the next couple days) and get in and tested for the
next release:

- the proposed sigset_t changes (purely code cleanup)
- refactoring syscall.h stuff to avoid code in public header, etc.
- improving setvbuf to actually use or allocate buffer
- introducing stubs (or even real code) for thread priority functions
- fixing exposure of FILE in wchar.h and similar issues with va_list
- all remaining linux syscalls (timerfd, etc.)
- finish evaluating, making a decision on, and possibly implementing
  the proposed "default features" change

If anyone has feelings on prioritizing these, other things that you'd
like to see addressed at the same time, or if you want to help on any
of them (the linux syscalls point is especially low-hanging fruit),
please get in touch.