Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 14:53:30 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Todo for release?

Starting a new thread since the old one got too long and OT.. :-)

New stuff we have so far:

- Blowfish crypt
- MIPS dynamic linker
- Major MIPS bug fixes
- ARM hard float support
- BSD fgetln function
- Major bug fix in wcsstr
- Optimized memcpy for i386 and x86_64
- Public exposure for getdents
- Added significand function to math lib

The requested stuff that's still pending (with person who requested or
is working on it):

- Exception behavior in i386/x86_64 exponential asm (nsz).
- Finer-grained _XOPEN_SOURCE (Luca)
- Support for __progname (Daniel)
- MD5 and SHA crypt (nsz?)

In addition, there are the GNU hash and dladdr patches (Boris)
pending, which I don't want to overlook, but I think unless I manage
to get a discussion of simplifying them finished really soon and find
some time to thoroughly test them, it's best to hold off on this until
just after the next release so we have plenty of time to test and tune
it before another release.

Anything else I missed?