Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 19:30:53 +0200
From: Szabolcs Nagy <nsz@...t70.net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: crypt* files in crypt directory

* Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com> [2012-08-09 20:43:55 +0400]:
> On Thu, Aug 09, 2012 at 01:58:12PM +0200, Szabolcs Nagy wrote:
> > i added review comments
> > the style comments are subjective of course
>
> Thanks.  Note that I deliberately did not merge Rich's cleanups yet in
> order to be able to continue testing this as part of my tree, with its
> wrapper.c still intact, etc.  As discussed with Rich on IRC, I left
> merging those changes for musl's use to Rich.

ah ok

thanks for the insightful answers

i didn't know about the alpha thing
(unsigned int cast may be needed in array index)

and i'm not used to these low level optimizations
(i prefer writing clean c assuming that the
compiler is perfect, but i can see how that
might not be the best approach in practice)