Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 01:29:12 +0200
From: John Spencer <maillist-musl@...fooze.de>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: sabotage linux X86_64 image with LXDE desktop released

On 08/08/2012 01:06 AM, Roy wrote:
> John Spencer<maillist-musl<at>  barfooze.de>  writes:
>
>> I uploaded an image file of my latest sabotage build from
>>
>> https://github.com/rofl0r/sabotage
>>
>> Image files are available at http://mirror.wzff.de/sabotage/
>>

> is thare a new build for 0.9.3?

not yet. the latest build is mostly equivalent though, it has about 5
patches applied that fix the major issues in 0.9.2.
there are no other known bugs fixed which would affect the statically
linked binaries, so its sufficient to rebuild musl to get the new libc.so:

[get new pkg/musl from git and put it into /src/pkg ]
butch rebuild musl
butch rebuild relocate_toolchain (required to get the toolchain in tune
again)

and you're up to date.

next thing on my TODO list is getting an i386 image out, so i'll
postpone and update amd64 img file till the next release of musl or
something significant in the X11 setup gets fixed.

(yup, X11 config is still the major TODO for sabotage. i somehow can't
overcome my aversion against this topic and start to read up about it.)