Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 21:54:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: idunham@...abit.com
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Latest pkgsrc results [What builds on musl?]

>>> I can send patches for libowfat, if you want. (I know it's not great
>>> code, but I wanted dietsniff, so I patched both...)
>> I certainly won't argue.
See attached. Well, now that I look at it, it's
+CFLAGS += -D_GNU_SOURCE
>>> I may look into editors/ted and wm/icewm, since icewm is one of my
>>> favorite wms and Ted is the wordprocessor I usually use.
> I still have to get libpcre so it will build, but looking at make -i, Ted
> _seems_ to be simply wanting _XOPEN_SOURCE (or _GNU_SOURCE or
> _BSD_SOURCE), so it gets the M_* defines in math.h. (the only files that
> didn't build were the one that #include'd pcre.h, and a few that errored
> on M_PI and M_SQRT1_2
Builds and runs with _XOPEN_SOURCE (I tested the Motif UI, FYI).

Also FYI: if you apply the standard gcc patches/changes to gcc-core-3.4.6,
then untar gcc-g77-3.4.6 over that, g77 will build with no extra patches
needed.
 Thanks,
Isaac Dunham

View attachment "lowfat.diff" of type "text/plain" (526 bytes)