Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 01:10:50 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: ELLCC and musl

On Mon, Jul 09, 2012 at 09:52:14PM -0400, idunham@...abit.com wrote:
> 2-Do you plan to submit patches for mips/ppc (and Microblaze, if you have
> it working) support soon?

I've spent some time checking and integrating rdp's work on mips and
it seems to be basically working, but with important details still
missing. I'm considering just committing what's done so far to let it
get some testing.

> 4-Roughly what compiler would you expect to be needed to build the toolchain?
> (will GCC-3.4 g++ be enough, or would 4.2 or 4.6 be necessary?)

I've been building with Landley's Aboriginal toolchain to test the
mips port. That's 4.2.1, but I see no reason why 3.4 shouldn't work..