Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 15:54:50 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Wiki for musl?

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 03:20:58PM -0400, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 2:51 PM, Kurt H Maier wrote:
> > There are middle grounds: http://ikiwiki.info/
>
> This looks like it might be nice.

To elaborate on this and my original thoughts, I think it would
actually be nice to make choices that reflect the values of the musl
project - both being built on clean/light/efficient software, but also
having a modern interface/feel/usability. The latter is not just a
practical consideration for our own usage, but an _image_
consideration; our public image should give the feeling that "clean
and light doesn't have to be old-fashioned". Using git and OpenID are
nice elements from that standpoint. Otherwise the web interface of
ikiwiki doesn't really stand out as anything special, but it's also
not particularly broken or ugly, at least not in any way I noticed.