Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 19:22:22 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Call for musl-based distro blurbs

Hi all,
I'm planning to overhaul the musl website soon, and I'd like to
include information on all distros/projects using musl. This will
serve both to demonstrate musl's completeness and get some attention
for projects based on musl. Supposedly everyone in #musl has a distro,
so by now that should be quite a lot... ;-)

Some things that would be good to include in a description of your
projects would be the basic idea, what makes it unique, what new
concepts/features/tools it's based on (e.g. package manager or build
automation), the number of packages included or successfully built on
it, etc.

No definite ETA yet but I'll probably get the new website up somewhere
between 0.9.1 and 0.9.2, assuming 0.9.1 doesn't run into any nasty
release issues that require a quick 0.9.2 to replace it...