Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 02:49:33 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: New gcc wrapper to try

Hi,
Here's the latest draft of a new concept for the musl-gcc gcc wrapper.
It's almost entirely gcc specfile-based. If it works well, I intend to
move even more of what it does into the specfile, and instead of
generating the specfile at runtime each time it's run, just have it
generated at build time and installed with musl.

Please let me know how it works. (You'll need to edit the first couple
lines to set the paths/arch if you don't use the defaults.)

Rich

View attachment "musl-gcc.new" of type "text/plain" (729 bytes)