Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 17:24:26 +0100
From: finkler <finkler@...icinamentis.org>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Bug or correct behavior?

Hi there,

I attached a little program which reads from a freopen'd stdin in an
infinite loop.
With glibc I can then monitor the opened file, meaning if I write to it
from another process, my never-dying program can read and print it.
With musl nothing happens.
Is this some glibc quirk or is it a bug in musl?

Btw. I am using musl 0.8.6

regards,
finkler

View attachment "test.c" of type "text/plain" (443 bytes)