Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 01:14:28 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Testing new gcc wrapper script

The existing gcc wrapper script shipped with musl hasn't been very
robust, and it doesn't work with pre-4.4 gcc. I'm testing a new
version (attached to this email) and I'd like some feedback on how
well it works. Edit the top of the file to choose your installation
location, compiler to run, etc. then invoke it just like before.

Rich

View attachment "my-musl-gcc" of type "text/plain" (1650 bytes)