Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 10:57:45 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Daily reports

Luka,

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 02:03:57AM +0200, Luka Mar??eti?? wrote:
> Finished what I thought was going to be pthread_eintr (though it turns
> out there are like 70 more functions that I didn't know about which I
> brought up on IRC)
> Updated stuff to make sure it compiles with both glibc's (Makefile)
> Generated some doxygen docs, but won't upload yet, not showing what I want.

By "both glibc's", do you actually mean "both libc's" - glibc and musl?

In the Subjects of your daily reports, please mention cluts and the date
the report is for.  That way, it will be easier to see which report any
follow-up postings apply to, and it will be more difficult for you to
miss a report. ;-)  There should have been a weekly report from you
yesterday, in addition to the daily report, but I recall that you see no
need for these when you're providing daily reports.  I disagree, but as
we're getting closer to the end of GSoC time, I am not going to insist
on this anymore.  It would be just two more weekly reports anyway
(yesterday's and another one), unless you choose to continue the
practice beyond GSoC term (which would be nice).

Thanks,

Alexander