Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 21:10:05 +0200
From: Luka Marčetić <paxcoder@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: cluts daily reports 8/13 - pthread_eintr expanded

Done:
     *a lot more work done on pthread_eintr (if you need me to explain
any of the unfinished code, tell me)
Priorities:
     *pthread_eintr needs work (if someone's proficient with valgrind, I
would appreciate help interpreting the output)
     *...

`to-report` may be uninformative (.git gets in the way), but updated
pthread_eintr is attached.
P.S. I was offline for a while, and may be in the future.

View attachment "pthread_eintr.c" of type "text/x-csrc" (13876 bytes)

View attachment "to-report" of type "text/plain" (207 bytes)