Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 21:10:23 +0200
From: <nicolas@...lier-web.com>
To: <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Make

On Mon, 8 Aug 2011 16:56:18 -0400, Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 08, 2011 at 03:03:09PM +0200, nicolas@...lier-web.com wrote:
>> But make depends on ld-linux.so.2 ans on librt.so.1 which are not
>> provided
>> by musl..
>
> Actually maybe I misunderstood - are you trying to use a glibc-linked
> "make" in a chroot that only has musl? If so, it won't work. You could
> instead static-link all your glibc programs (so they'll work in the
> chroot) then replace them with musl-linked ones as soon as you can..
>
> Rich

Hmm,
Okay, thanks for these explanations :)
I tried something, i began to try to use the gcc wrapper to link make to
musl,
but i had some errors : some headers were missing (ar.h / sys/cdefs.h)
So I tried to use the system's headers (Archlinux) but the compilation
failed. (copy to /usr/local/musl/include)

I know, i have a lot of problems, i'm really bad :D

Nick