Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 02:02:38 +0200
From: Luka Marčetić <paxcoder@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: New daily reports - started pthread_eintr.c

On 08/04/2011 12:51 PM, Luka Marčetić wrote:
> On 08/04/2011 12:46 AM, Solar Designer wrote:
>> Are there any pending tests that you'd
>> choose to implement straight in C anyway?
>>
>> Alexander
> I could temporarily focus on "9. Signals" if we don't settle the
> generator issue.
> Luka.

I tried to do the above, but got pretty stuck, so I'll have to finish it
tomorrow unfortunately.
Accordingly, priorities are:
     *finish pthread_eintr.c
     *decide about the generator, take another task
Attached is the diff form of the above report.

Talk to you soon.
Luka.

View attachment "to-report" of type "text/plain" (323 bytes)