Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 00:11:13 +0200
From: Luka Marčetić <paxcoder@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Daily reports: Friday

Saturday report:
Haven't managed to write much code, I was not home for some time, but
also I need to think through how to design the tests, since the
functions differ by the number, not just the type of arguments, plus to
test each one, additional stuff may be needed to be done first (in each
of the 'cases', some string shuffling etc). That's assuming the
collection will look anything like numeric.c. For referrence, here are
the functions grep returned:http://paste.debian.net/122456/ (I've
removed some string.h ones manually). I may just write the tests
straight-forward. I expect that list could probably be cut in half or so
(however, some functions may need to be added), and i'm not testing
various inputs like before, just the behavior for a specific set of.
I'll make some commits monday I guess. I'd wish Rich would get back to
us, I could probably be able to properly finish that setuid task in a
day so I can have more tests collections by mid-week.
Talk to you soon,
Luka.