Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 00:41:02 +0200
From: Luka Marčetić <paxcoder@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Daily reports: Friday

On 07/07/2011 10:16 PM, Luka Marčetić wrote:
> That's done, I'm thinking about taking another task, rather than
> improving on cluts.c. Tell me if you disagree
> By the way, I've changed my account name on github, so the link is now:
> https://github.com/lmarcetic/cluts
> Thanks.
> -Luka

Hello again.
I wanted to move on to task number 8, but I had some questions. I asked
Rich via XMPP about them, but I guess he's still out. So in the meantime
I started doing task number 6 (which is the next one in line, skipping
some incomplete ones). I have the basic structure, and will be making a
commit in an hour or so, however I'm not sure what method to employ to
search for the specified type of functions. Hopefully I'll have an idea
by tomorrow (you're welcome to contribute - specific keywords to grep
for, for instance?).
So again, my plan is finishing 6 first (right now it's called strn.c),
then moving on to 8.
-Luka

P.S. This may be a double-post. If it is, my apologies.