Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 22:31:18 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: cluts status update

Luka -

I haven't heard from you since your "Weekly reports - B" on June 9.
You've missed two weekly reports since then (on June 13 and June 20).

Rich and I commented on your work and made suggestions on June 12-13.
However, you remained silent.  Thus, I have no idea if you're making
progress, if you're stuck, or if you're unable to work on your project
for some other reason.

Please post a status update ASAP.  Then another one on June 27.

...Update: after I wrote the above, I went to github and I just saw
https://github.com/paxcoder/cluts/blob/master/format.c , committed
4 hours ago.  That's nice, and I see that you made use of the advice
Rich and I gave you, but you do appear to be behind schedule on the
project overall.

Going forward, please don't neglect to post those weekly updates.  It is
very important for us all to be aware of your progress, such that we're
able to provide you with the necessary guidance.  It is also important
for us to be aware if something ever prevents you from posting a weekly
report.

Thanks,

Alexander