Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 23:14:30 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Unit tests

Luka -

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 09:34:37PM +0200, Luka Mar??eti?? wrote:
> Thanks for giving me the opportunity and accepting my application to the
> project!
> I won't let you down.

Thanks for posting this.  Yes, we put some trust in you, and we hope
you'll earn it.  We had fewer slots than proposals we wanted to accept,
so the accepted students are in a sense in debt to those other great
students who we did not accept.  You should make full use of this
opportunity - no worse than another student would.

I am going to send out an announcement of the accepted projects,
including of this one.  I'll include a link to:
http://openwall.info/wiki/musl/unit-tests

Rich -

You could want to define the coding style for the project, perhaps to
match musl's.  For example, in Owl we're using a coding style similar to
that achieved with the following "indent" program options:

indent -kr -i8 -nlp -nbbo -l79 -lc79

(these are given in Owl/doc/CONVENTIONS).

Alexander