Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 14:37:44 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: GSoC

On Fri, Apr 08, 2011 at 05:12:06PM +0700, Лайто wrote:
> I'm a student with some knowledges of basic Linux and C programming
> concepts, and I want to join some small open source project to get a
> more of experience. Can I join your project (libc unit tests), if I
> already apply via GSoC with Openwall?

Yes, you can.  In fact, the libc unit tests task is listed on Openwall's
ideas page.

Rich - this student expressed interest in some of our tasks, including
libc unit tests, so I suggested that he joins this mailing list.  You
could want to define a small task for him to work on - and we might gain
a contributor, whether under GSoC or not.

Thanks,

Alexander