Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 10:07:53 +0100
From: Remi Gacogne <rgacogne@...hlinux.org>
To: lkrg-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: New LKRG release planned?

Hi,

I was wondering if there was any plan to release a new version of LKRG?

I have been packaging LKRG in the Arch Linux User Repository [1] for a
few months now, adding patches on top of 0.8.1 to be able to compile on
newer kernels, but I can't really keep doing that as newer patches just
don't apply.
For now I have moved to a -git package [2] instead, building from the
latest git revision, but I would really prefer having a new release if
possible.

Thanks a lot to everyone working on LKRG, it's a great tool!

[1]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/lkrg-dkms/
[2]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/lkrg-dkms-git/

Best regards,

Remi

Download attachment "OpenPGP_signature" of type "application/pgp-signature" (841 bytes)