Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 18:36:29 +0100
From: bryn1u85 <m.bryn1u@...il.com>
To: lkrg-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: How to use KSPP and LKRG togother ?

Hey guys,

Im trying do my best to use both great security features, but i don't know
which options i shouldn't/should use in the kernel. KSPP contains some
security features which block LKRG. Is therey any way to get knowledge how
to compile kernel with KSPP options and after all use LKRG module properly
?

I think there should some documentation with config example. I think it
might help people to use these  great security projects.

Best regards,

Content of type "text/html" skipped