Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 13:55:53 -0700
From: Keith Packard <keithp@...thp.com>
To: enh <enh@...gle.com>, libc-coord@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: anyone else working on %b?

enh <enh@...gle.com> writes:

> also: thoughts on whether you plan on supporting %B too? (is anyone
> already using %B for anything else?) in the absence of a
> counterargument, i'm assuming we should implement %B just for the 0b
> versus 0B with #?
> https://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg14/www/docs/n2630.pdf

That document suggests that 'B' was used for something else and so
might not be safe to use here. Anyone know what that might be? I'm not
sure I'd feel great adding 'b' without knowing whether 'B' should be
supported as well.

--
-keith

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (833 bytes)