Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2020 14:34:57 +0200
From: Oscar Carter <oscar.carter@....com>
To: Kees Cook <keescook@...omium.org>, Allen <allen.lkml@...il.com>
Cc: Oscar Carter <oscar.carter@....com>,
	Kernel Hardening <kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Clarification about the series to modernize the tasklet api

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 09:27:34AM -0700, Kees Cook wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 03:54:44PM +0530, Allen wrote:
> > >
> > > I have a few more things to complete, I shall have it done and pushed
> > > to github. Will write back
> > > once that's done.
> >
> > Here's the link to the list of patches so far. I should hopefully
> > complete the rest in about
> > a  week.
> >
> > https://github.com/allenpais/tasklets/commits/ref_tasklets
>
> Thanks for the update! I wonder if there is a way to collaborate better
> on this, so we're not all waiting on each other? (i.e. Romain got busy,
> Allen picked up the work, then Allen got busy, then Oscar picked up the
> work, then Allen returned, etc...)
>
> Perhaps split up testing? I'll like you and Oscar work it out. :)

Sure. If you need help give me some task. It will be a pleasure to help on
this. The only inconvenience is that my time to work on this is only a few
hours during the weekend. If the task have no timeout I will finish it as
soon as possible. Sorry, I would like to have more time to work on the linux
kernel.

Thanks,
Oscar Carter