Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 13:51:12 +0800
From: wzt wzt <wzt.wzt@...il.com>
To: Lionel Debroux <lionel_debroux@...oo.fr>
Cc: "kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com" <kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Open source a new kernel harden project

  This mail and previous mail were my personal activities,I have done my
research in spare time,the name of hksp was given by myself,it's not
related to huawei company,there is no huawei product use these code.
 This patch code is raised by me,as one person do not have enough energy to
cover every thing,so there is lack of quality assurance like review and
test. THis patch is just a demo code.
 Thanks you for the issue have found,i am trying to fix the related code.

在 2020年5月11日星期一,Lionel Debroux <lionel_debroux@...oo.fr> 写道:

https://grsecurity.net/huawei_hksp_introduces_trivially_exploitable_vulnerability

> Regards,
> Lionel Debroux.