Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 13:19:08 +0200
From: Dmitry Vyukov <dvyukov@...gle.com>
To: syzkaller <syzkaller@...glegroups.com>,
	syzkaller-bugs <syzkaller-bugs@...glegroups.com>, kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: FYI: NGI POINTER OSS Funding

Hi kernel-hardening/syzkaller crowd,

I wanted to forward to you as FYI info re NGI POINTER: Funding The
Next Generation Ecosystem of Internet Architects program:
https://ngi-pointer.fundingbox.com
The program aims at funding development of Internet infrastructure,
including "Industrial Internet Security" in particular. I would assume
any work on security of the Linux kernel should fully qualify as Linux
is at the very heart of the Internet. In particular KSPP project:
https://kernsec.org/wiki/index.php/Kernel_Self_Protection_Project/Work
and/or fixing upstream kernel bugs and/or improving fuzzing coverage:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream
https://github.com/google/syzkaller/issues

Just to clarify, I am not affiliated with the program, nor proxying
requests. If you are interested, you may find contact info on the
site. But I would like to hear about applications and I can provide
some "justification data" :)
https://events19.linuxfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Syzbot-and-the-Tale-of-Thousand-Kernel-Bugs-Dmitry-Vyukov-Google.pdf

Thanks