Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 01:29:33 +0000
From: Peng Fan <peng.fan@....com>
To: "kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com"
	<kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com>
CC: "keescook@...omium.org" <keescook@...omium.org>
Subject: contribute to KSPP

Hi,

I work for NXP Linux Kernel team, my work are mostly ARM64/ARM SoC BSP,
embedded virtualization, bootloader development.

I came across KSPP, find this is an attractive project. And would
like to do some contribution.

Not sure https://kernsec.org/wiki/index.php/Kernel_Self_Protection_Project/Work
is still up to date.

If you have any items not owned, please share me the info. Currently I am
going through the kernel items, such as the following form ARM/ARM64:
split thread_info off to kernel stack
move kernel stack to vmap area
KASLR for ARM
Protect ARM vector