Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 01:21:03 +0200
From: Yann Droneaud <ydroneaud@...eya.com>
To: kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Archive kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com  on lore.kernel.org too

Hi,

I think it might make sense to have kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com
 archived on https://lore.kernel.org/lists.html to benefit from cross
reference between various kernel related mailing list.

The process to add the list is described at
https://korg.wiki.kernel.org/userdoc/lore

acceptable ?

Is there someone already working on it ?

If not, can I do it ?

Unfortunately I'm a late subscriber, so my archive is incomplete, which
is a no-go according to the documentation:

> As one of prerequisites they require that we provide full existing
> archives of all list messages (or, at least, as complete as
> possible).

Could it be possible for the list administrator to help by providing an
archived (if possible, processed with
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mricon/korg-helpers.git/plain/list-archive-maker.py
as described by
https://korg.wiki.kernel.org/userdoc/lore#sanitizing_the_archive).