Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 19:08:56 +0200
From: Romain Perier <romain.perier@...il.com>
To: kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Get involved

Hi,

I have discussed briefly with Kees on IRC, who has suggested to me to
say hello here :) .
As part of the debian kernel team (still a padawan), I would like to
be more involved on upstream on security related topics.

Kees confirmed that the todolist at
http://kernsec.org/wiki/index.php/Kernel_Self_Protection_Project/Work
is up-to-date.

Which task would you recommend (I was mostly involved on SoC related
tasks on upstream in the mainline kernel) ?

I am on ##linux-hardened on IRC (nick: rperier)

Thanks,
Regards,
Romain