Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 08:33:45 +1100
From: "Tobin C. Harding" <me@...in.cc>
To: Kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: "Tobin C. Harding" <me@...in.cc>
Subject: Merge path for KSPP patches

Hi,

Does the KSP Project have a tree (and a maintainer)? I see there is this
tree, but it has been idle for 6 years?

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arjan/linux-hardening.git

What is the merge path for kernel hardening patches please?

I am asking this because the next merge window can't be far away. The
patch hashing pointers printed with %p seems to have stabilized. This is
my first _real_ patch outside of staging though so I am not completely
sure of the process.

If this is overly pushy, please do say so, I'm new around here and keen
to learn the correct etiquette.

thanks,
Tobin.