Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 21:54:01 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Yes you have standing to sue GRSecurity.

On Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 03:38:44PM +0200, Solar Designer wrote:
> As a moderator, I reluctantly accepted this message on kernel-hardening,
> and rejected its copy sent a bit later to oss-security - it's more than
> enough to have this on one of these two lists.
>
> No followups to it, please.  Let's focus on actual kernel hardening, not
> on the drama.

Two things were pointed out to me off-list:

1. nisus@...chan is the same person as aconcernedfossdev, who had made
noise in here and on other mailing lists before, and was already banned
from here.  Here's a posting from nisus@...chan where he or she
effectively confirms they were also aconcernedfossdev:

http://lists.openwall.net/linux-kernel/2017/07/30/114

2. Me letting the posting through yet not allowing any followups in the
same thread makes this one thread one-sided.  I have to agree, so if
Brad or/and PaX Team want to post any reply, they may.  And that will
end the thread.

Alexander