Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 20:25:12 +0000
From: "Roberts, William C" <william.c.roberts@...el.com>
To: Greg KH <gregkh@...uxfoundation.org>
CC: Sergey Senozhatsky <sergey.senozhatsky.work@...il.com>,
	"kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com" <kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com>,
	Petr Mladek <pmladek@...e.com>, Sergey Senozhatsky
	<sergey.senozhatsky@...il.com>, "linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org"
	<linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>, Catalin Marinas <catalin.marinas@....com>,
	Will Deacon <will.deacon@....com>, Steven Rostedt <rostedt@...dmis.org>,
	Chris Fries <cfries@...gle.com>, Dave Weinstein <olorin@...gle.com>
Subject: RE: [RFC 00/06] printk: add more new kernel pointer filter options.

I don't think so. I've had weird issues with my Intel email address and mailing
lists before. On the selinux mailing list they kept getting bounces when sending
Me email, but it's only that list. I'm just going to blame it on something within
our corporate network.

> > Anyways, I am glad to see this revived and I don't have any Comments
> > besides thanks.
>
> Acks for the patches are always appreciated :)
>
> I'll revise this in the next few weeks and send out a new series.

I see some comments on clarifying the docs that seem spot on.
I'll look at the next series and I will test them, if they look good
to me, I'll ack away :-)