Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 15:37:27 -0800
From: Tycho Andersen <tycho@...ker.com>
To: kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Ahoy!

Hi all,

I'm a new engineer at Docker, and I've been given some time to work on
kernel security, so I figured I'd introduce myself here. I'm currently
trying to figure out what a good first small-ish project that matches up
with the company's interests (containers, infrastructure that is used for
security primitives like eBPF).

Thoughts about areas to poke at are much appreciated!

Tycho

Content of type "text/html" skipped