Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 16:18:36 -0700
From: Jidong Xiao <jidong.xiao@...il.com>
To: Matthew Giassa <matthew@...ssa.net>
Cc: kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com, KVM <kvm@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: Introduction + new project: "rootkit detection using virtualization".

Sorry, I have to resend this again, as the original two emails were blocked
because of the url.

"Rootkit detection using virtualization" has been widely studied for a
decade. Is the approach you are going to use different from all of these
existing ones:

"Survey: Virtual Machine Introspection Based System Monitoring and Malware
Detection Techniques" - by Haofu Liao at University of Rochester.

-Jidong