Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 18:06:19 -0800
From: Gaurav Minocha <gaurav.minocha.os@...il.com>
To: kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Introduction and task pick

Hello,

I have been contributing in kernel as a hobbyist in device tree area.
Still, a kernel newbie. Here, my intent is to explore kernel and learn its
design.

Write a plugin to clear struct padding - If no one has started it, I
believe this task would be a good start. Could someone please share more
details..like similar plugin, problem and suggested solution?

Please let me know if I'm missing something.

Note: I contribute in my free time in multiple projects, so if task is
urgent, please let me know in advance.

Regards
Gaurav Minocha

Content of type "text/html" skipped