Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 01:43:59 +0000
From: "Schaufler, Casey" <casey.schaufler@...el.com>
To: "kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com"
	<kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com>
CC: Kees Cook <keescook@...omium.org>
Subject: Still working on PAX_USERCOPY

Just a brief status update on my work on PAX_USERCOPY. I've ditched my first two attempts at doing somewhat simple minded cut'n'patch and am going to have to take a more engineering (e.g. understanding what's really going on) approach. The good news is that I've made enough mistakes to think there aren't that many left for a project this size.

Content of type "text/html" skipped