Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 16:54:33 +0000
From: "Schaufler, Casey" <casey.schaufler@...el.com>
To: "kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com"
	<kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: Introduction

I'm working on teasing the PAX_USERCOPY implementation
out of the greater grsecurity patch. I am reminded of a time
when I had to pull a group of small splinters from my hand.
Both for the difficulty in finding all of them, and the pain
involved. I hope to have something limping along by the end
of the month, holiday cheer permitting.