Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 09:34:15 +0000
From: "Reshetova, Elena" <elena.reshetova@...el.com>
To: "kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com"
	<kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Introduction and task request

Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce myself: I am part of Intel Open Source Technology
Security team and I got lucky enough to have part of my time now allocated
to this project now, so I am happy to start helping.

What would be the reasonable task for me to do?

I am quite a newbie in proper kernel development work (but not a newbie in
platform security), so please as initial task do not through to me the
biggest dead animal out there with the task to revive it :)

It is going to be a learning exercise for me at least at the beginning, but
I am hoping to learn fast and start bringing value to the project.

Best Regards,
Elena Reshetova

Content of type "text/html" skipped

Download attachment "smime.p7s" of type "application/pkcs7-signature" (7586 bytes)