Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 14:49:35 -0400
From: Corey Bryant <coreyb@...ux.vnet.ibm.com>
To: kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com

There was a discussion about forming a Linux security workgroup at the
2012 Linux Security Summit:
http://kernsec.org/wiki/index.php/Linux_Security_Summit_2012.

The charter of the workgroup is to provide on-going security
verification of Linux kernel subsystems in order to assist in securing
the Linux Kernel and maintain trust and confidence in the security of
the Linux ecosystem.

This may include, but is not limited to, topics such as tooling to
assist in securing the Linux Kernel, verification and testing of
critical subsystems for vulnerabilities, security improvements for build
tools, and providing guidance for maintaining subsystem security.

Would it be okay if we used the kernel-hardening mailing list for
communication?  If our traffic ever gets to be too much we could get our
own list.

--
Regards,
Corey Bryant