Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 10:33:14 -0700
From: Kees Cook <keescook@...omium.org>
To: Andy Lutomirski <luto@...capital.net>
	Will Drewry <wad@...omium.org>, linux-security-module@...r.kernel.org,
	linux-arch@...r.kernel.org, linux-doc@...r.kernel.org,
	kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com, hpa@...or.com, mingo@...hat.com,
	peterz@...radead.org, tglx@...utronix.de, eparis@...hat.com,
	serge.hallyn@...onical.com, djm@...drot.org, scarybeasts@...il.com,
	indan@....nu, pmoore@...hat.com, corbet@....net, eric.dumazet@...il.com,
	markus@...omium.org, coreyb@...ux.vnet.ibm.com, jmorris@...ei.org,
	linux-man@...r.kernel.org, Michael Kerrisk <mtk.manpages@...il.com>
Subject: Re: Docs for PR_SET_NO_NEW_PRIVS

Hi,

As-is, this could probably live in
Documentation/security/no-new-privs.txt (maybe with some examples
added).

As for a manpage section, I think Michael Kerrisk would happily add a
section for PR_[SG]ET_NO_NEW_PRIVS to prctl if this could be
summarized into a paragraph or two.

(And this reminds me I should send an update for the seccomp section
in the prctl manpage too.)

-Kees

--
Kees Cook