Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 09:15:18 -0400
From: Rich Rumble <richrumble@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Markov phrases in john

It does, and has been faster for me than the combinator attack when I've
used it. You can apply rules to these as well:
https://www.openwall.com/lists/john-users/2020/01/01/1
Check out this blog post from 2014:
https://reusablesec.blogspot.com/2014/12/tool-deep-dive-prince.html
>From the blog:
>It can even do a limited passpharse attack though it gets into "Correct
Horse Battery Staple" keyspace issues then. For example, with the input
dictionary of: