Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 18:53:47 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: John the Ripper in the cloud update 2023/02

On Thu, May 18, 2023 at 05:21:28PM +0200, Jeroen wrote:
> On 2023-03-28 00:42, Solar Designer wrote:
> [..]
> >In terms of pricing, vast.ai is also not the cheapest for long-term use.
> >You can find 2x+ cheaper non-cloud offers for 1 month and on.
>
> Any pointers? Thank you!

There are many, but one that we've tried out and that has reasonable
prices in the Netherlands is Hostkey, affiliate link:

https://www.openwall.com/cgi/redirect.cgi?hostkey-gpu

You can also use promo code openwall2022 for a 5% discount.

We had this as an ad on JtR homepage for a while, but there was little
interest in it, so not showing it currently.

Alexander