Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 23:17:37 +0200
From: "Benjamin Oppermann" <ben.opp@....cc>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: bitlocker-opencl: Error creating binary cache file: File or
 directory not found 0: OpenCL CL_INVALID_EVENT (-58) error in
 opencl_common.c:1827 - clWaitForEvents

Hello Alexander,
Thanks a lot for all the details! Do you think this could be the result of a ransomware attack? It's possible that the attackers were unable to contact my friend - or never did (or she didn't tell me about it).
Best regards,
Ben