Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 14:00:51 -0300
From: Claudio André <claudioandre.br@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: New snap package available

Dear

We've updated the stable version of the snap package to the May 2022 commit
52a9bed. In the 3 years since the release of version 1.9.0 jumbo 1 many
fixes and new features have been introduced.

As the update to the new version occurs automatically, we want to inform
you of this change and remind you that if you are interested, you can
cancel or revert this update using the snapcraft environment's own tools.

Enjoy.

PS:
It contains:
- important fixes to OldOffice and zip formats;
- improvements in dupes suppression;
- improvements in default rules;
- and many, many new stuff.