Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 18:02:45 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: Vhdbd Bhdbdbd <patacca067@...il.com>
Cc: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: doesnt load wordlist correctly

Hi,

On Tue, May 03, 2022 at 02:45:08PM +0200, Vhdbd Bhdbdbd wrote:
> so, i was cracking a password using a 14M wordlist and when i click enter
> it just loads a bunch of passwords and not the entire wordlist. How do i
> force it to load the entire wordlist?

I think this is just a misunderstanding.  The status line displayed on a
keypress shows a "range" of passwords being tested currently.  It is not
meant to cover the entire wordlist.  The entire wordlist will be
processed if you let the program run to completion.  You don't need to
"force it to load the entire wordlist".

Alexander

P.S. You don't appear to be subscribed to the list, so you could miss
replies and wouldn't be able to correctly follow-up on them.  I am
sending this reply to you directly (as well as to the list), but others
on the list might not be doing the same.